Mon, Sep 20|
Year 8 Advanced Cycling
Level 2 & 3 Bikeability Cycle Training Cost: £8 - Pupils who are eligible for free school meals can have free Bikeability training.
Time & Location
Sep 20, 2021, 8:00 AM
Cheltenham, Cheltenham GL51 0BU, UK
About the event
Bikeability is the national cycle training programme supported and funded by the Department for Transport. The course builds the skills and confidence of children who can already ride. Bikeability doesn’t only make children better cyclists - potentially for the rest of their lives - but can help with general confidence and independent thinking. All of our Bikeability training is delivered by qualified, professional, DBS checked National Standard Instructors. Visit www.bikeability.org.uk for more information
Cycle training is carried out during school time.
· Courses will usually give pupils 4 hours of training consisting of-
· A short off-road (playground) session (10-15 mins).
· On road sessions usually with 2 pupils per instructor.
· Smaller instructor/pupil ratios may be completed in less time.
· Courses will usually be delivered in 2 hr. sessions over 2 days.
· Specific arrangements for time tabling will be made at the time of booking with your instructor team leader.